In worlds where fully anthro creatures might be out of place, mutants, genetically engineered supersoldiers, and animalistic posthumans probably aren’t. This add on to the Fursona free-form character creation system allows you to ‘hack’ the character builder to create an assortment of superhumans, aliens and assorted genetic freaks that blend animal and human traits in unique new ways.
These new orders offer sci-fi alternatives to the more fantasy based Orders found in Fursona. These orders differ from Fursona’s orders mostly in their flavor- rather than animal headed ‘furry’ heroes, these new orders take a more diverse and slightly more ‘realistic’ array of forms. These orders are radiation-born mutants, genetically engineered super soldiers, and a wide variety of post humans. However, all these new orders take advantage of the unparalleled depth of the Fursona character-builder, allowing you to build the exact breed of super-mutant you’ve always wanted to play.
Special attention is given to integrating Fursona with the Psi-Watch and Otherverse America campaign worlds. New templates let you transform any anthro character into a genetically engineered supersoldier, a cloned sex symbol, or even a blue collar Otherkin shapeshifter, for modern magic campaigns.
- Atlanteans (Waterdwelling isolationists)
- Mutants (Genetically twisted post-humans created by environmental pollution or mutagenic events) ·
- Patriot Supersoldier (Evolved infantry mutates created by the US government’s Patriot Medical gene-labs in Atlanta, GA) ·
- Radiation Freak (Dull-witted, superstrong radioactive giants) ·
- Sanger Post-Human (Descendants of superhuman slave stock created by Sanger Genomics before the mega-corp’s dissolution in 2053) ·
- Wild Psion (Highly intelligent, Psionic mutant) ·
- Xeno-Hybrid (Products of alien and human mating)
Though intended as an adjunct to Fursona, this sourcebook has enough options it can serve as a standalone character builder.