This sourcebook is an expansion for the Synthetic Heroes character builder, also published by Otherverse Games.
It is not a stand alone sourcebook.
To make full use of this title you will also need the first Synthetic Heroes release.
Synthetic Heroes II
This supplement’s new design schemes allow you to build powerful robot superheroespatriotic Dynamos, sexy and airworthy Mecha- Hime and more! These new models of robot include futuristic new designs- ranging from time travelers from millennia into the future, creatures from artificial alternate realities to the horrific, predatory Body Freak robots.
New major and minor racial traits offer new powers to robotic characters ranging from built-in fire suppression systems to trans-Atlantic flight capabilities. New disadvantages offer interesting new limitations to robot heroes, while new templates let you transform any ordinary robot hero into a powerful extraterrestrial entity. Plus, some suggestions for using robotic heroes and villains in the Psi-Watch, Otherverse America and Black Tokyo campaign worlds.
New Design Schemes
- Body Freak (Horrifically mutated, feral androids)
- Dynamo (Android Superheroes from WWII)
- Far Utopians (Perfect bio-machines from the distant future)
- Gravediggers (War robots created from reanimated human corpses)
- Mecha-Hime (Daring and cute airplane girls)
- Temporal Isolates (Experiments in artificial machine evolution from a pocket universe)
- POETICA (Ultra-creative and loving companion robots)
Requires the Use of the D20 Modern Core Rulebook, Published by Wizards of the Coast.