Sometimes rules supplements read like the world-setting bible of frustrated novelists. While solid world-building is a useful skill, you don't always need four paragraphs of flavor text to tell you swords are cool, magic is power, shadows are scary, and orcs are savage. Sometimes a GM doesn't have time to slog through a page of history for every magic weapon. Sometimes all that's needed are a few cool ideas, with just enough information to use them in a game. Sometimes, all you need are bullet points.
- 1 With A Bullet Point is a line of very short, cheap PDFs each of which gives the bare bones of a set of related options. It may be five spells, six feats, eight magic weapon special abilities, or any other short set of related rules we can cram into about a page. Short and simple, these PDFs are for GMs and players who know how to integrate new ideas into their campaigns without any hand-holding, and just need fresh ideas and the rules to support them. No in-character fiction setting the game world. No charts and tables. No sidebars of explanations and optional rules. Just one sentence of explanation for the High Concept of the PDF, then bullet points.
The High Concept: Feats that allow spellcasters using the classic and venerable cure light wounds spell (and, if the GM wishes, higher-level cure spells if additional feats are taken for them) to have as many options as characters who use feats to focus on skills or combat maneuvers.
The feats included are:
- Bolstering Cure: You can turn extra healing into bonus vigor.
- Cloak of Curing: You can hold a charge of cure light wounds in your aura, allowing allies to grab it when needed.
- Lay on Cure: Like a paladin, you can heal yourself more quickly than you can heal others.
- Lingering Cure: You can expand the healing you do by drawing out the time it takes to be effective.
- Moderate Mastery: You’ve expanded your healing expertise to more advanced cure spells.
- Shared Cure: You’ve learned that sometimes, the healer needs to be healed too.
- Reinforced Cure: You can add a little extra magic to your cure effects.