Sometimes rules supplements read like the world-setting bible of frustrated novelists. While solid world- building is a useful skill, you don’t always need four paragraphs of flavor text to tell you swords are cool, magic is power, shadows are scary, and orcs are savage. Sometimes a GM doesn’t have time to slog through a page of history for every magic weapon. Sometimes all that’s needed are a few cool ideas, with just enough information to use them in a game. Sometimes, all you need are bullet points.
- 1 With A Bullet Point is a line of very short, cheap PDFs each of which gives the bare bones of a set of related options. It may be five spells, six feats, eight magic weapon special abilities, or any other short set of related rules we can cram into about a page. Short and simple, these PDFs are for GMs and players who know how to integrate new ideas into their campaigns without any hand-holding, and just need fresh ideas and the rules to support them. No in-character fiction setting the game world. No charts and tables. No sidebars of explanations and optional rules. Just one sentence of explanation for the High Concept of the PDF, then bullet points.
The High Concept: Seven new feats based on the classic sin of gluttony, to make villains more interesting and let PCs express their own sins with panache. This is the latest in a series of products to celebrate the "Summer of Bullets" event!
The feats included are:
- Big Mouth (Sinful): You’ve shoved so much into your mouth, it has monstrously strengthened your jaws and teeth.
- Feast Healing (Sinful): You can restore your body through the consumption of food.
- Gluttonous (Sinful): You have turned stuffing yourself into an art form… and a power.
- Gnaw (Sinful): You can work on something too tough for the teeth of others.
- Stomach Reserve (Sinful): Your stomach is normally so full, and your control over it so great, you can keep an imbibed potion inert until you wish to use it.
- Slurp It Down (Sinful): You can guzzle potables with amazing speed and voraciousness.
- Suck It Up (Sinful): You can force a target to expend more eldritch energy to fill your voracious gluttony when you are affected by a magic ability.