From publisher blurb:
Brave the unexplored canyon. Track the low-down villains that kidnapped the rancher's daughter. Overcome obstacles and rough terrain. Rescue the young lady. A traditional western adventure for cowpokes ready to prove themselves on the frontier.
Hidden Canyon is a 48 page adventure, intended for 4-8 characters of seasoned to veteran rank.
The heroes find themselves in the town of Grafton, near Zion Canyon in the Utah territory, at the end of a cattle drive. They soon learn that a young woman has gone missin'. Efforts by the locals to find the girl have failed; her father, a local rancher, seeks a group of game men willing to traverse the rough terrain around the canyon and bring back his daughter. No coffee-boilers need to apply.
Because the Dog House Gang always strives for flexibility, we offer the trusty DHR "Forks in the Road" to help you blaze a different trail, includin' ways to change the set-up and scope of the adventure, adapt it to fit with ornery PCs, or expand it with follow-up scenarios. Iffin' the heroes ain't cattle drovers, just use one of our other Forks to explain why they made their way to Grafton. Iffin' the heroes ain't the rescuin' kind or the Judge wants to stretch the adventure, use one of the forks to alter the ending.
Hidden Canyon contains:
- Six full adventure Scenes set in the area of Zion Canyon.
- An Adventure Synopsis to get the Judge saddled up real quick-like.
- Eight major Personalities and some additional scattergun-fodder mooks.
- A trusty DHR "Fork in the Road" with ideas for scalin' the adventure to handle different numbers of characters at various levels.
- Several full-color maps in a separate PDF, with black and white maps embedded in the adventure text.
- NPC character sheets and ready-to-use combat blocks to help the Judge move them gunfights along.