From publisher blurb:
Run out of ammunition after runnin' your player characters through Frontier Towns: Fort Griffin, Volume 1? Just re-load with this extra cylinder of six more establishments and almost three dozen characters and adventure hooks with this ENnie nominated product.
Frontier Towns is a support product for Old West role playin' games. The Dog House Gang offers you this second volume, set in Fort Griffin, Texas, just like the first installment, so you can easily build a larger, more robust town for your campaign.
Like all Frontier Towns products, Vol. 2 comes with a ready-made settin' and stand-alone buildings complete with maps, history, inhabitants, adventure ideas and full interior descriptions. Use the whole shootin' match right off the shelf or pick and choose the establishments that strike a fancy, customizin' them to fit an existin' campaign.
Fort Griffin, Volume 2 gives you six full chambers to fire-up your western roleplaying game:
- Doney's Saloon: The perfect place for parched travelers to get a cheap drink without a fuss. It ain't fancy and it gets rough now and again. Dang, if those aren't the best reasons to stop on by.
- F.B. York's Bank: Lookin' for somewhere to store your valuables while in town? You can't beat the security at F.B. York's Bank. Or can you?
- Thorp Blacksmith: J.L. Thorp can shoe your horse or fashion a precision metal instrument. He's right next to the big ol' pecan tree on Griffin Avenue. Just don't be surprised if his boys plunk your noggin' with a few shells (pecan . . . probably).
- Earl's Shave and Bathe: Nothin' like a hot bath and a shave after some time on the trail. Elijah Earl and his Tonkawa wife, Dawena offer both, iffin' you mind your manners.
- Planters Hotel: Sleepin' on a flat rock might work for a Texas horned lizard, but we reckon you'll want a real bed and a hot meal while in town.
- Frontier House: Uncle Billy Wilson has some sure-fire entertainment all lined-up for your stay in The Flat. He'll treat you to singin', dancin' and drinkin'-and a few knee-slappin' surprises-for a modest entry fee, of course.
But that ain't the whole shootin' match, no sir. You'll also get full scale battle maps that you can print out for table-top gamin' sessions (in 15mm and 25mm) and a final chapter containing 35 adventure and encounter possibilities (and a few extra cowpokes) that we've rustled up for your enjoyment.