From publisher blurb:
Hankerin' for more establishments to round out your frontier town? This here third volume of Old West buildings will fit the bill, pardner. Enjoy 26 new characters and almost three dozen adventure hooks in this full cylinder of six new businesses.
Like all Frontier Towns products, Vol. 3 comes with a ready-made settin' and stand-alone buildings complete with maps, history, inhabitants, adventure ideas and full interior descriptions. Use the whole kit and caboodle to set up shop in Fort Griffin, or build your own town by pickin' and choosin' your favorites and droppin' them in whatever locale suits your fancy. Shoot, you could even use the whole volume anywhere in the Old West. Just change the names and places as you see fit and you're fully heeled.
Fort Griffin, Volume 3 gives you six full chambers to fire-up your western roleplaying game (Warning: Things ain't always what they seem):
- Post Office and Drug Store: Jet Keenan's a peculiar fellah, but he sure knows his pharmaceuticals. And he keeps the mail comin' and goin'. Iffin' you smell something strange passin' by . . . well, nevermind.
- Chen's Laundry: Need to clean your only set of duds while passing through town? The mysterious Widow Chen will wash while you wait.
- Clampitt Wagon Yard: He's a hard man to find sometimes, but B.F. Clampitt can bend a piece of wood like nobody's business. Just don't inquire 'bout his wife; she's even harder to corral.
- African Methodist Episcopal Church: The center of the African-American community in the Flat, the Church ministers to many a need under the guidance of the Reverend Shepherd Middleton.
- Doc Culver's: The good doctor is worth his weight in gold in these here parts. He'll patch up a cowpoke as good as new. Of course, the sight of Annette Fisher never hurt a fellah either.
- Louis Woolform's Bakery: "A town without a bakery ain't civilized." So says the loquacious proprietor-one of the best known men in town.
But that ain't the whole shootin' match, no sir. You'll also get full scale battle maps that you can print out for table-top gamin' sessions (in 15mm and 25mm) and a final chapter containing 35 adventure and encounter possibilities (and a few extra cowpokes) that we've rustled up for your enjoyment.