From publisher blurb:
Magic for some is a wild and chaotic thing. Some try to use the power of Chaos itself to gain an advantage over others. This however is a dangers choice, as Chaos Effects are likely to occur.
1000 Chaos Effects
The sequel to 100 Chaos Effects is now yours to torment your players with. This time you have 1000(which include the original 100 from the previous mentioned product + 900 more) effects to reward, torment and confuse those who follow the path of Chaos.
A Chaos Effect has a chance to occur when one of the following conditions has been met
- A Chaos Mage cast's a spell
- A follower of a chaotic deity calls upon divine power
- A Chaos psionist unleashes their mind powers.
- A spell is cast in Wild/Chaos zone
- A Chaos artefact or item is used. This can affect non-magic users as well.
- A curse that has been placed on the subject by an item or spell activates
The D1000 chart has been broken down into handy bookmarked 100 sized chunks for ease of use.