Leave the Known Lands Behind!
From lead designers Ben McFarland (2012 Gold ENnie Award winner for Best Adventure) and Christina Stiles comes an eight-island, five-adventure anthology of exploration and swashbuckling encounters with the unknown.
Compatible with the Pathfinder RPG, Journeys to the West expands the Midgard Campaign Setting across the sea, where new wonders and dangers lurk. This 139-page adventure anthology is also easily adapted to any Pathfinder campaign of seagoing exploration and skullduggery. It includes:
- An overview of the exotic port city of Barsella
- Eight unique islands to explore and plunder
- 10 new monsters plus new traits, feats, spells, and gear for the high seas
- 8 NPCs and dozens of adventure hooks
- 27 new spells to bend time or master the sea
- …and much more!
Pick up your copy of Journeys to the West, and set sail for riches!