A full narrative roleplaying game by Graham Spearing with four mini-settings known as themes.
Wordplay is very easy to play and has been designed to be played with any created setting or genre that you wish to explore.
- Free flowing character creation, allowing a player to describe their alterego in the game and use those descriptions as Traits (which are then split between Body, Mind and Soul categories)
- A dice building game. Describe what your character is doing and make use of as many advantages as you can to build as large a hand or pool of dice as possible.
- Roll your dice and count up your successes and the highest total wins, only the dice that land on the table count!
- Create goals for your character and drive them forward to succeed.
Instead of numerous complicated rules, Wordplay provides story telling opportunities that are translated into dice for your characters. The game is meant to be rules light, open and encourages players to give vivid descriptions that build a shared, character focused, story. Wordplay requires traditional six-sided dice to play and many of them!
THE BOOK CONTAINS
- The Wordplay core system by Graham Spearing.
- The Cold Crusade by Mark Galeotti
- Infinite War by Newt Newport
- Keep Portland Weird by Charles Green
- The Drowned Lands by Paul Mitchener