From the publisher's website:
Much like their cousins, the uvandir and haffuns, they are a clever people. A clever, quiet people. They live in the wilderness, where they bond with the creatures of the land. They are devoted to peace, but I have seen them urged to violence, and it is a sight that would make even the most blood-thirsty ork think twice.
-- Hoband Ugali, Scholar of Vinnick
When the haffuns and uvandir first met with the Reign of Men, there was a small detail the two under-races never revealed: gnomes had been watching men for months. The last of the underpeople, gnomes are, at the same time, the farthest from humans and the closest to them.
Driven by an overpowering sense of empathy, gnomes protect farms and villages on the outskirts of the Reign. At the same time, they keep to themselves, preferring the company of the beasts of the wild. They are true "earth spirits," bound to the land. And that powerful empathy that connects them to all living things is both their greatest strength and their greatest weakness.
Wicked Fantasy Gnomes Contains:
- FULL COLOR AND FULLY ILLUSTRATED!
- New Gnome Racial Traits including the the Homesteader and the Hunter!
- Six Regions to modify your earth-bound gnome!
- FIVE New Archetypes including Cavalier, Barbarian, Alchemist and Druid!
- The Zaubermach: a new Monk Archetype!
- New Feats including Path of the Woods, Friend of the Wilds and Intuit of the Earth!
- And More!