From publisher blurb:
“Familiarity breeds contempt…”
After a while, most players become familiar with any creature they encounter. If a red dragon is spotted coming towards the village you are in, it’s a good bed it’s going to use a fire based breath weapon.
The ideas behind this are to make each dragon encountered unique and make your characters question what they know about these so-called flying lizards.
Similar to the Kits by Ennead Games, this is a core book in the “Novus Draco” range. You won’t need to get the whole set,
but supplements will add and build on what is here.
What's in Novus Draco?
- A system for tweaking existing dragons
- Another system for creating new ones, including 4 new age categories
- Charts for creating eggs and the mess they make when broken
- A couple of templates
- Some breath weapon feats and Dragon blood feats
- A dragon name designer and titles to go along with their name
- Need to know the actual size of your dragon? It's covered
- Pre-generated treasure hordes , one for each APL from 1 to 20