From publisher blurb:
You’ve found a planet, or, you need to describe the current on your players are. They are asking questions, scanning away and have a need to know the answers to some pressing questions, such as:
- What is the atmosphere composed of?
- What is the gravity like?
- The size and other details of the planet
This Kit-part will cover those basic questions about the planet itself. Part 4 of this kit will deal with any inhabitants the planet may have, plus what technology they may have to work with.
- This kit can be used to cover moons and standard planets as well.
- There is some overlap with the planet guide in part 2. This is intentional, as this part goes into detail about the planetary body itself. This may be used in place of the guide there or a supplement to it.
- The calculations and details here are very simplified for ease of play and in no way represent just how complex the real figures and details would be.