New Archetypes for 3rd Party Publisher Classes
The Secrets for Renegade Archetypes gives you—yes, you guessed it—new archetypes for the most popular base classes created by your favorite third-party Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Publishers allowing you to make the most out of the most radical and revolutionary designs available for the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game.
The classes (and their archetypes) supported by this product are as follows:
- Divine Upholder: A mystic, stalwart shield user protected by guardian spirits, resistant to spells and resilient.
- Juggernaut: A brutal warrior slamming himself onto his enemies, moving and trampling them with his powerful charges.
- Iconist: An artist with divine inspiration, creating breathtaking and soothing pieces of art.
- Drakker: A real dragon's soul within an humanoid body, going through the hard but more interesting way of adventuring to gain in power.
- Mythographer: A specialist in myths and legends who drew the attention of an adventuring dragon, ready to write legends about herself.
- Skalwyn: A white knight riding a dragon, both of them bringing justice upon evil.
- Crackerjack: A specialist in the field of counter-intelligence, polyvalent as spy, escort, bodyguard or assassin, working in the shadows.
Godling (all archetypes are compatible with adept, eldritch, clever and might godlings)
- Godslayer: The scourge of any deity, a godslayer's wrath toward the Divine can shake the gods themselves.
- Soulgiver: A divine heir with the primordial powers of Creation, able to insufflate life in all things.
- Beast Tamer: A wild godling, closer to nature than others, especially forming a close bond with animals.
- Black Cat Burglar: Harbinger of bad luck and dramatic misfortune, causing enemies to fail harder.
- White Rabbit: The lucky charm of any adventurer group worth it's name, sharing her luck with allies to make them victorious and keep them alive.
- Destineer: A supernatural seer, able to twist events and influence fate with various tools to manipulate one's destiny.
- Cipher: A scholar of magic, using mathematics and encryption to reduce the ability of his foes to resist his fringe, original prototypes.
- Toymaker: An engineer specialized in mobius puppets, also able to expand upon the field of constructs and chemistry.
- Doppelganger: A shapeshifter adept of racial adaptation, assimilation and infiltration, able to imitate specific creatures with more efficiency.
- Nechronomancer: A time thief greedy for power, suffering from her own mortality and sucking other's time for her own purposes.