from the website:
One Roll Exalted (or OREx) is an attempt at creating a toolset that makes it possible to use the One Roll Engine from Greg Stolze for games similar to the Exalted setting published by White Wolf.
ORExalted is a game about powerful beings beyond the scope of mere mortals. Their epic adventures in a world full of wonders are inspired by the over-the-top action of wuxia and anime movies while their flawed protagonists seem to be right out of the traditional greek myths.
Combined with the rules of the One Roll Engine the result was the perfect fit for the style and feel of my vision of creation. The ORE rules are quick and simple when it comes to the resolution of conflict while preserving the tactical focus. The One Roll Engine also has well-thought out systems for managing the actions of hordes of faceless minions and organisations.
One Roll Exalted is a 70+ page strong free PDF download that requires both the Reign and Exalted core books to be used. The document features, among other things:
- A beautifully drawn cover and professionally designed layout
- Complete rules for generating an Exalted character with only one roll
- Details of the different Excellency Dice mechanics for each type of Exalted
- Innovative motivation and virtue flaw rules based on the popular "keys" system
- Over 100 individual Solar Charms making use Unworthy Opponents and Company rules
- A character sheet specifically designed for use with OREx
- A browser-based character generator for Solars based on the work of Mapache