Fall In, Soldier! Plunder and Glory Await!
In Midgard’s Seven Cities, war is embraced and celebrated as nowhere else. The armies of its republics march every spring, looking for conquest, plunder, and glory. Warriors come to the cities to take their coin as mercenaries, and many have seized a lord’s title. The oracle who keeps a god in chains, the merchant-assassins of Capleon and the minotaurs and centaurs of Valera--the people of the Seven Cities don't dream small!
Will you rise in the ranks from foot soldier to legend? Or do you seek something even greater than the dreams of a broken empire?
This 33-page collection of materials provides players with a regional overview of the Seven Cities and its border states, plus a wide range of new powers and options for any Pathfinder RPG campaign, including:
- New archetypes for Fighters, Druids, and Wizards
- New spells and magic items including Ballista of Force, Librarian’s Robe, and Trident of Nethus
- New sorcerous bloodlines for Hagblooded and Minotaur
- 50 new traits and 16 new feats including Blood of the Sea, Dark Dreamer, and Swordborn
- An overview of the region, with its world-famous libraries, corsair fleets, and scheming rulers