The 6th expansion for the Polish RPG system Wolsung: Magia Wieku Pary (known in English as Wolsung: Steam Pulp Fantasy and released by Studio 2 Publishing).
This nationbook is entirely devoted to Slavia, a land which in the steampunk world of Wolsung is the counterpart of Poland, the mother country of the authors of the game. The country known also as the Cursed Republic was established by the only ancient hero who, after defeating a dragon, killed it instead of making a pact. The dying beast put a curse on Piastun and all his ancestors...
The nationbook contains:
- description of 9 Voivodships, 2 Free Cities and one colonial experiment;
- 20 Slavian specialties;
- 9 organizations, together with unique Edges, gadgets and achievements;
- over 30 personages to make your adventures more colorful;
- unique legacy: Slavian nobleman;
- information about the Draconic Curse and its influence on the everyday life in Slavia;
- information about the history of the country, crazy theories, powerful artifacts and unsolved mysteries;
- new optional rules: the curse, daring stunts, pacts with fiends;
- detailed description of the crazy Slavian politics, including a random generator of political party names;
- 14 antagonists from the wildest corners of Slavia
- 244 ideas for adventures.