Tired of your towns and cities being boring, bland places in which your PCs show little or no interest? Want to bring your towns and cities alive with cool, interesting minor features of note?
Then Urban Dressing is for you! Each instalment in the line focuses on a different common urban fixture such as shops, stalls, thieves and so on and gives the harried GM the tools to bring such features to life with interesting and noteworthy features.
This instalment of Urban Dressing presents loads of great features to add to the alleyways in your campaign. Designed to be used both during preparation or actual play, Urban Dressing: Alleyways is an invaluable addition to any GM's armoury!
Urban Dressing: Alleyways presents:
- One table (100 entries) favoursome alleyway names.
- One table (100 entries) atmospheric alleyway descriptions.
- One table (20 entries) presenting adventure hooks and complications ripe for use with alleyways.
- One table (20 entries and associated NPC bios) presenting the kind of people you might meet in an alleyway.
- One table (20 entries) presenting 20 alleyway encounters.