From publisher blurb:
Supernatural suspense, horror, and action await the unwary in Shadowglade! 500 years ago, the world ended. More than that, it was forgotten, the minds of those alive scoured clean of knowledge, history, and identity. In the intervening years, society has rebuilt as best it could, new alliances have been forged and blood-sworn enemies made as the surviving nations have begun to rediscover their roots. Out in the wilds and darkness, however, not all that lurks is friendly...or human...or even alive.
Things are said to lurk in the wilds of the Frontier. Large beasts roam the woodlands, evidence unnaturally large wolves and dogs are found outside campsites. And, it is said, during the nights of the full moon, inhuman screams can be heard followed by the most awful baying as the moon peeks beyond the clouds...
It is also said that, under the skin of all humans lies a beast. Some faiths would have you believe that this is not only natural but to be embraced. The Beast is not something to be feared but something to be cherished...
The Wyre of Shadowglade
introduces a new element to the realm of Shadowglade. While humans rule the cities, they have yet to tame the wild lands of places such as the Frontier and, possibly, they have yet to tame themselves. Introduce the Wyre to your own gaming table in or out of Shadowglade! This PDF features
- Background on the Wyre of Shadowglade! Just who are these people? Beasts or more? Find out for yourself!
- Racial Profile, including player-appropriate racial traits, to explore this new facet of the Shadowglade setting or any other realm!
- The Wyre Outcast, a fearsome foe for many but especially those of its own kind...*
- Feats, Traits, and Defects, all keyed to the wyre and Shadowglade! Explore this exciting race and expanded Supernatural mechanics!
* The Wyre Outcast has been featured as a promotional monster and appears in the [Shadowglade Basic Bestiary].