From publisher blurb:
Ooh, Shiny! – Entropic Equipment does away with all of the unnecessary bits and delivers exactly what the player wants: random tables and chaotic fun on the tile grid!
This issue of Ooh, Shiny! includes 17 items with a total of 11 random tables.
Absorbent Bulwark - light steel shield
- Absorb and reflect energy damage with this excessively shiny shield!
Artificial Insight Inducer - ring
Bib of the Glutton - "amulet"
Chaos-infused Robe - robe
Cloak of Variable Resistance - cloak
Dilettante's Cape - cloak
- Wake up each morning feeling like a different level 1 adventurer, complete with some key abilities! Caution: does not function if your own adventuring experience includes that class.
Entropic Evocation Elixir - thrown object
Eternally Toxic Shiv - dagger
Goggles of Indeterminate Insight - goggles
The Luckmakers - gloves
Magician's Tophat - hat
- Rabbits, flowers, and entire lovely assistants can be pulled out of this hat. Just make sure to keep it on your head. It's clingy.
Perfectly Normal Axe - greataxe
Pieces of Fate - consumable wondrous item
Porcelain Housecat - wondrous item
Spellstorm Wand - wand
- Includes eight pre-made variants with pricing information
Tankard of Trouble - wondrous item
- Make friends and influence enemies with the lovely and/or noxious fumes that bellow forth from your gullet after a few swigs of this brew!
Thunderstorm Sledge - warhammer
- The only weapon known to humanoidkind that can make a purple worm think you're its mother.
Ooh, Shiny! – Entropic Equipment is an OGL licensed supplement for 3rd edition D&D and is compatible with both 3.5 and The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game.