From publisher blurb:
In the near-future, an unexpected technological renaissance is sweeping the globe. Who (or what) is responsible?
A campaign module and rule supplement for the Pangenre RPG System™. The story arc and adventures are adaptable to other systems.
First Day, New Job
The room was mostly silent, although more than one whispered conversation was in progress. Bethany walked to the electronic whiteboard and used her fingers to bring up a series of gruesome images. “These are pictures of a number of people who have become victims of our enemy. We suspect that a great many more have not yet been discovered, or may have possibly been kidnapped."
Johnny Smith's hand shot up, "Who is the enemy you and Sandy keep talking about?"
Bethany sighed, "We don't know yet. But that's why we're all here. Our job will be to find out what is going on and put a stop to it.”
- 12 to 24 hours of play time, depending on play style.
- A 3-mission, mini-campaign arc story.
- New system rules for Quirks and Notoriety.
- Detailed, pregenerated characters to play or use as NPCs, accompanied by detailed narrative descriptions from the characters' point-of-view.
- References the Pangenre RPG Core Rules™, [Robots], and [Magic] supplement.
User note: For use with the 1st Edition rules.