From publisher blurb:
Sticks & Stones is a romp through a prehistory that time forgot. Players choose from among a variety of races struggling for survival and dominance at the dawn of humanity. To stay alive, you’ll have to use everything you’ve got: shamanic powers, mighty beasts, brutal weapons, cunning inventions, shiny rocks, diplomatic grunts, threatening stares, and more!
Just remember—no talking (except known words) while you are in character!
The Sticks & Stones Player’s Guide contains the first 69 pages of the Sticks & Stones Prehistoric-ish Role-Playing Setting for Savage Worlds, plus a summary of useful information, a fully linked index, templates, and a character sheet (for a total of 76 pages).
You will need a copy of the complete Sticks & Stones rules as well as the Savage Worlds Deluxe Edition rules to play this game.
The Sticks & Stones Player’s Guide is a full-color, 76 page PDF. It contains:
- More than 80 full-color illustrations
- A full-color player’s map of the Land of Lur
- Rules for language (and the lack thereof)
- New Skills, Hindrances, Edges, and Powers
- Character creation rules for Archaic Homo sapiens (Ahs), Homo Floresiensis (Florz), Cave N.E.R.D.s, Neanderthals, and Dino sapiens
- 9 ready-to-play Archetype characters
- Shamanic Magic rules
- Weird Prehistoric Science rules
- An overview of the flora and fauna, locations of interest, religion, and the inhabitants of the Land of Lur
- Rules for travel in the Land of Lur
- Prehistoric-ish Armor, Hand Weapons, Ranged Weapons, Ammunition, Currency, Miscellaneous Gear
- Weird Prehistoric Science Vehicles, Vehicle Add-Ons, Weapons, and other Gadgets
- A comprehensive Index
- Templates for a new weapon (the Bum Breaker)
- A Character Sheet