From publisher blurb:
Sometimes, all you need to have fun with a class for another few months is a few new ideas to tinker around with. Class Expansions is a series of lightweight supplements for The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game that takes a base class and offers alternative class features that, handily enough, each fit on one page or less.
Following in this vein, Class Expansions: Love for the Universalist introduces four new Universalist focused schools that work to dispel the Universalist's current status as the choice for wizards who flunked out of magic school.
- Focused Research - Researching new spells becomes cheaper and faster as you level.
- Inventor's Recall - You can prepare spells you invented without having them written down.
- Optimization through Familiarity - Spells you invent get +1 to their DCs when you cast them.
- Spellmarked Familiar - You can inscribe a limited number of spells onto your familiar, thus making it a backup spellbook.
- Familiar Assistance - Your familiar gets bonuses to Aid Other checks targeting you.
- Improved Empathy - Your awareness of your familiar makes it so you and your familiar cannot be flanked unless you both are flanked.
- Dear Spellbook, - Your spellbook is your arcane bond, has infinite pages, but can only cast a spell written in it as your bonus spell.
- Spellbook Security - You get bonuses to the spells sepia snake sigil and explosive runes when they are cast on your spellbook.
- Acquire Spellbook - You can cause your spellbook to materialize in your hand from wherever it lay.
- Artful Incantations - You add your Dex modifier to your Spellcraft DCs to identify your spells.
- Insightful Gestures - If you take a full-round action to cast a spell, it gets +1 to its caster level.
- Artful Gestures - Your insightful gestures also adds +1 to the DC.