From publisher blurb:
Achtung! Cthulhu is a terrifying World War Two setting, fully compatible with the Call of Cthulhu, Sixth Edition and Savage Worlds roleplaying games.
Discover the secret history of the war beyond Western Europe: a land of great antiquity, steeped in legend; a fiery cauldron of political and occult intrigue where the heat is as much your enemy as any man with a gun; and a formidable wilderness where only the strong will survive with their sanity intact.
The Guide to North Africa adds a new dimension to the Secret War, including:
- New civilian and military occupation templates: play as an archaeologist, SAS special forces, a Bedouin tribesman, Askari, the LRDG, and the French Foreign Legion
- New tomes of forbidden lore, such as the Book of Thoth and the Book of Angels, and yet more summoning spells and protective enchantments
- Desert vehicles and equipment, fantastical and mundane (including Nachtwölfe’s latest developments)
- Intriguing weapons and artefacts, such as the Atlantean sliver gun, the Yithian Stone Hunter and the Ashes of Sebek
- Ancient horrors from the depths of the desert (and space and time): crocodile hybrid mummies, djinn, and the Great Race of Yith
- Details on Black Sun’s quest for Irem and Nachtwölfe’s constant search for Atlantean technology
- Stats and rules for use with BOTH Call of Cthulhu 6th Edition AND Savage Worlds in one book!