Tool up, adept!
You are at the vanguard of a new age, an age of metal and machines, of engines and augmentation.
However, not everyone welcomes your mechanised inventiveness; great change brings great fear and, perhaps, persecution.
Steam and Steel is a source book for FateStorm™ Ascendancy–Rogue Marshal. It provides detailed information about technologies, including steam and clockwork, tools and magical machines as well as skills not covered in the core rule book, such as mechanartis, which is the merging of technology and magic.
A supplementary book for the adept vocation, Steam and Steel outlines new vocational paths for the adept to follow, new assets to covet and advanced weaves that the versatile adept can make good use of. The file is a print ready, optimised, PDF; with page previews, bookmarks, hyperlinked contents list and a glossary.
Here’s what you get.
- Details of past and present technological advances
- Special benefits from adept only organisations
- The Technoshaman in greater detail
- Five new prowess
- Three new talents
- New allies, possessions and personalities perfect for the old hand or newbie adept
- Four new adept vocations
- New equipment and weapons
- Making cogmetich, biometich and asseametich machines
- How to design and build cogolems and WarGears
- Seven new assea weaves tailored to the versatile adept
- Rules for WarGear piloting and combat
- Four WarGear profiles from the Ministry of Arms ‘Ironjaws’ special forces.