From publisher blurb:
Sometimes, all you need to have fun with a class for another few months is a few new ideas to tinker around with. Class Expansions is a series of lightweight supplements for The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game that takes a base class and offers alternative class features that, handily enough, each fit on one page or less.
Following in this vein, Class Expansions: Hybrid Elemental Sorcerer Bloodlines introduces six new sorcerer bloodlines, each of which is a mixture of two of the classic elements.
- Clouds (Air + Water) - Your nose has always been in a storybook. Notions of a lost age of wonder constantly flit about in your mind and the desire to either be one of the heroes of old or be the kindly old sage who raises them up is one of your secret desires. When the magic of your bloodline makes itself known, you take the opportunity to make your dreams a reality. The clouds bloodline focuses on beneficial force-multiplier spells, but those with their head in the clouds must beware. Whether you are giving or selfish alters everything about how the bloodline works.
- Dust (Air + Earth) - Nothing is eternal save the fact that nothing is. Time wears down people, kings, cities, mountains, and even the gods themselves. You have been touched by the primordial dust, that which remains when something's course has been run. Around you, things break, magic ceases to function, and everything sprints toward its ultimate end. The dust bloodline focuses on the end of all things, the reduction of all that is to a homogenous, and stable, whole.
- Magma (Earth + Fire) - The power of the world's mantle courses through your veins, strengthening you and searing you. The constant pain brings forth anger, and anger is an excuse to exercise your strength. The magma bloodline focuses on brutal evocations and getting up close and personal with melee weapons.
- Mud (Earth + Water) - Nothing is truly static. Everything is constantly in flux, though sometimes it may move incredibly slowly. Those of the mud bloodline have the strength and power of earth with some of the fluid flexibility of water, thus turning them into masters of transmutation.
- Smoke (Air + Fire) - A haze has been over your eyes and mind since a very young age. The world is seen as through a fog, making it dull and monochromatic. The specific distinctions that others make regarding the nature of the world seem too specific and almost pedantic. When your magic began to express itself, it did so in a way unlike most other spellcasters. To you, magic is simply magic. There is no evocation, no necromancy, no enchantment. There is only raw power and the will to use it. This philosophy renders you incapable of focusing on a particular school of magic, but it also renders protections agsinst specific schools and even subtypes of magic increasingly useless as your skills evolve.
- Steam (Fire + Water) - Wildly opposing emotions flow through your mind at all times, making you reactive and somewhat unstable. When your magic finally expressed itself around puberty, it all started to make sense. The steam bloodline focuses on brutal evocation in the fire and cold subtype and allows the practitioner to quickly swap energy types and mix spell radii for maximum collateral damage.