The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game just got a little more “epic”!
With a cry that would be heard through the ages, the renegade god of death fell dead at Duncan’s feet. An unnatural silence swallowed the room as the companions sat in awe of what they had done. It had been a long three years since the minister’s office where the adventurer’s had first meet. Long had been the road that had brought them to this point. They had searched the tombs for the missing artifacts only to discover the existence of the Cult of the Undying Master. It had taken them years to work through the dungeons and caverns were the Cult had hidden the relics. It was with great sacrifice, that they had brought together all the artifacts to call down the renegade deity who had been withering the world. His defeat came with high costs. They had lost friends... Calim Shaad, the Cleric who gave his life to protect the group’s, Wizzel the Goblin, whose lovable antics ultimately cost him his life for digging too deep into the cult’s activities, and Jade... Duncan would never forget the price his sister had just paid to kill the god of death.
A moment of silence fell over the gathered adventurers as the smoke cleared from the room crafted from the very fabric of the night’s sky.
“Is... is it over?” Asked Kalimdra as she wiped a few tears from her bloodied face.
No one was quite sure. No one had ever “killed” Death before. The irony would have struck them but they found themselves captivated by the moment.
Then, a slow smile spread across Duncan’s lips.
“No. This is only the beginning.”
Rules for play beyond 20th level for the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game System! This is the definitive guide to epic level play, allowing you to continuing playing even after other games end! Legendary Levels by Little Red Goblin Games pits your players against challenges on a scale you never thought imaginable. Watch as your characters gain the might to battle entire armies, slay deities, and even combat the cosmos themselves!
This Book Includes:
- Rules for play beyond 20th level (Including new “legendary damage” and “divinity score” rules!)
- Continued advancement for all of the core classes for levels 21 to 30.
- Continued advancement for the noble, handler, and skirmisher base classes from Little Red Goblin Games.
- 5 new prestige classes suited for play beyond 20th level!
- New “sacred spells” for divine casters
- The return of the all-powerful “true dweomers”
- Over 50 new feats for legendary characters!
- 3 new templates for creatures to raise the challenge of existing creatures to legendary levels! (Including the return of the colossal + creatures!!!!)
- Legendary magic items/weapons/armor rules!
- 15 new enchantments
- Over 20 new magic items
- Rules for gestalt play