Sword and Sorcery... Really
Fantasy is oft known as sword and sorcery, and this book epitomizes this title. In its pages you will discover a method of attack that uses both martial skill, and magical prowess. Will you begin to think spatially with the dimensional knight, a caster who uses his power over the arcane to create portals between two points in space? Will you call down the lightning with the thunder chief, a martial attacker with the power of the storm itself and some spell casting that reflects this? Also as a bonus included is the spellslinger, a pistolero mage who uses both spell and grit to condense spells into bullets and fire arcane power from their pistols, and plenty of new feats, magic items and enchantment abilities, and some new spells for your amazement. Open the pages of this grimoire and explore the boundaries of both spell and steel.
- 9 New Spells: Including spells like "lower gravity" and "Backdraft", these spells will augment your steel as much as your spells!
- 10 New Magic Items: Add them all to your GISH's arsenal! Including the "spell charged" weapon & armor property!
- Dimensional Knight (Base Class): Now you’re thinking with extra-dimensional space! This 6 level caster uses space/time magic to open portals to other places as well as distort gravity!
- Thunder Chief (Base Class): Suffer the wrath of the storm! Champions of nature's fury, thunder chiefs wield elemental blades to punish those who would disrupt the harmony of nature's peace...
- Spellslinger (Prestige Class): Part gunslinger and part mage but ALL grit based caster! Load your guns with rays and spells and blast your opponents to they are nothing but smoking craters.
- 25 New Feats: Augmenting the new classes and giving a sharper set of teeth to blended melee/magic characters like the Magus! Some spells augment your next attack after casting a spell of a specific school while others enhance your elemental damage!