From publisher blurb:
Sometimes, all you need to have fun with a class for another few months is a few new ideas to tinker around with. Class Expansions is a series of lightweight supplements for The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game that takes a base class and offers alternative class features that, handily enough, each fit on one page or less.
Following in this vein, Class Expansions: Witch Grand Hexes
introduces eight new witch grand hexes, several of which have the distinction of being absolute walls o' text.
- Cauldronborn - The witch can create a mass of protoplasm that grows into a replacement body should she ever die. Her spirit is capable of merging with this new body, causing there to be no loss of mental continuity, as is typically a problem with similar methods.
- Cut the Thread - Everything in the world is tethered to the ever-spun tapestry of history by the tiniest of threads. The witch can see them; what's more, she can cut them. With but a touch, the witch can make those who truly anger her experience a fate worse than death. Their actions simply don't matter to the universe anymore.
- Distilled Life - By brewing an elixir containing a small child as the key material component, the witch can cheat death for another decade or so.
- Dream Possession - The witch can reach out and mentally dominate people when they sleep.
- Master Herbalist - The witch's poultices can raise the dead.
- Sacricficial Crow - The witch's familiar becomes incorporeal. Should it ever be destroyed, it reforms 24 hours later at the witch's side.
- Touch of Witchcraft - Being the lazy slob that it is, the witch's patron empowers her with the ability to pick the next generation of witch. In return for her services, she gains a wish.
- Withering - A few truly terrifying witches can cause creatures to wither in mere moments. So potent is her magic that the spell accelerates should the victim attempt to thwart it.