From publisher blurb:
Inspired by the old Hessian folk tale with ideas from the fairy tale by the Brothers Grimm
Part Two of an adventure for 4-6 characters of levels 6-8
In Snow White part 2 the party is responsible for tracking down Lumi and returning her to Castle Morsain. Their quest won’t be easy as they must first enter the dreaded Haunted Forest and deal with the seven short folk responsible for Lumi’s abduction.
During their journey the PCs must evade a bottomless pit ravenously following them through the woods, explore the fabled feyglade, and escape a forest maze and her minotaur guardian. Then the party will come face-to-face with the short folk and a wizened crone, before returning to Morsain and finding themselves under attack as someone tries to prevent them from getting back to the castle. A special PC may even have to deal with Lumi falling in love with him or her! Fantastical locations are only fitting for an epic fairy tale of this magnitude, and this adventure is filled with them. In this book you will get loads of fantastic locations, an Alchemist’s Journal detailing flora and fauna in the Haunted Forest, new spells, monsters, and magic items, as well as beautiful maps by Todd Gamble and Jonathan G. Nelson.
So what are you waiting for? Tuck in to Snow White parts 1 and 2, an adventure spanning 2 modules and clocking in at well over 250 pages!
Also included in “Snow White – Part 2″ are:
- Part 2 of a traditional fairy tale adventure
- New creatures, including the Twisted Treant, Bottomless Pit and Gravewrap
- Fairy tale-themed traps, such as the Wrapping Rocking Chair
- New magic items, including the Bed of Alertness and Amulet of Sleep
- Multiple possible endings to the tale, depending on the players’ actions throughout the adventure
- An alternative method for falling in love – the heart rules the head!
- And of course, all those essential fairy tale elements; a beautiful heroine, a prince, a queen, a magic mirror, and a hidden cabin in a haunted forest