from the designer
The Twilight of the gods nears;
brother will kill brother,
families will be sundered by incest.
Four ages are afoot:
an Axe Age, a Sword Age,
where shields are cloven,
a Wind Age, a Wolf Age,
where the world falls.
None shall be spared...
Welcome to Fate of the Norns: Ragnarok
Deep in the throes of Fimbulwinter, Viking heroes rise to the challenge to stem the dark tide that has engulfed Midgard. The sun and the moon have been devoured and the worlds on the cosmic tree Yggdrasil have been cloaked in a penumbral shroud. The gods are reinforcing Asgard for the coming fury of the giants. The war cry has echoed throughout every corner of the world: will you heed the call? Fate of the Norns: Ragnarok Core Rulebook is an all-inclusive game that will allow you to create customized characters who will embark on an epic saga. You will partake in a visceral and tactical combat system that rewards team-play and good strategy. Using the innovative Runic Game System, you will spin the tale of heroes and epic
feats in a hostile world.
What you’ll find in Fate of the Norns: Ragnarok:
● A role-playing game based on Viking sagas and folklore
● A deep and engaging world with limitless possibilities for adventure
● All rules needed to play the game, designed for 2-8 players
● Mystical runes (included as printout and also available in semi-precious stone sets) for a game driven by the Runic Game System – no need for dice!
● A choice of 15 different archetypes specializations for your character
● A host of fearsome adversaries
● A myriad of powers, spells, and skills that bring the characters and denizens to life