From publisher blurb:
Drunk one night in his study, master wizard Archibald, much like Cher in the way he has only one name thanks to his notoriety, mused about his compatriots, those who utilize elemental magic, burning and freezing creatures when simply controlling the battlefield is more the way of a true master wizard. The next morning, he woke up with a terrible hangover, Constitution having never been a strong point. To his surprise, his body was covered in sheaves of paper musing about he could make these lesser magical allies more effective through the creation of elemental foci. In typical Archibald form, his musings were backed up by highly technical documents detailing exactly how to make those musings a reality. With a shrug, Archibald collected his drunken ravings. This bears some investigation, he thought, right after I prepare and cast that hangover spell...
Because martial classes suddenly hit harder in the Pathfinder RPG, there is a little something called hit point bloat. As such, compared to 3.5, trying to actually deal spell damage to win a fight is something that is typically frowned upon by the powergamers out there. That being said, fireballs are fun!
This product contains 12 magic items that trigger whenever a spell of the proper elemental descriptor is cast. All effects persist for a single round.
- Gusting Gloves - The caster's Jump skill is increased by double the caster level of an air spell.
- Jet Streamers - The caster's base land speed increases by 20 feet whenever he casts an air spell.
- Static Capacitor - Every time an air spell is cast, a charge point is added to this item. When unleashed as a swift action, the next air spell deals extra damage equal to the number of charge points held.
- Entangling Grasp - Enemies struck by the caster's earth spells have their speed reduced.
- Flint Bracelet - When casting an earth spell, the caster's natural armor increases by +1.
- Rockhide Belt - The caster gains DR X/- for one attack, where X is the earth spell's spell level.
- Amulet of the Squinting Eye - The caster's fire spells also dazzle.
- Scorched Guantlets - When a fire spell is cast, these guantlets light, dealing fire damage to unarmed and melee attackers.
- Withering Lenses - The caster's fire spells grant you a burning gaze ability.
- Aquatic Defenders - When a water or cold spell is cast, the caster gets a +1 luck bonus to saving throws.
- Cord of the Rapids - When a water or cold spell is cast, the caster gets +1 to CMD.
- Hat of Refreshment - When a water or cold spell is cast, the caster gains +1 hp.