Subtitle: Combat-oriented character options for the Tales of Blades and Heroes RPG
Heroes of the Tales is a supplement for the Tales of Blades and Heroes fantasy roleplaying rules.
This book offers new advanced special rules for creating characters. These options focus on combat and action-oriented abilities, and can be used by players and GMs alike.
- Create deadly fighters with new rules such as Axe Mastery, Sword Mastery, Flurry of Blows, Stunning Blow, Mace Mastery, and the Way of the Bow;
- Master black-powder weapons with skills such as Deadshot, Marksman, Overloader, Opportunity Shot, and Rapid Reload;
- Become a leader of men with Tactical Leader;
- Learn new weapon skills, such as Man-Catcher, Bolas, Katana, Rapier, Quarterstaff, Throwing Knife, Maul, Gauntlet Sword, War Club, and Buckler;
- Design a better unarmed combatant with new martial arts skills such as Brawling, Fisticuffs, Follow-Up Spin Kick, Haymaker Punch, and One-Two;
- Mix a little magic into your combats with Dragonblood, Faithful Weapon, and Arrow Enchanting.
Heroes of The Tales includes:
- over 60 new special rules;
- five new monsters; and
- an updated NPC creation summary.