From publisher blurb:
If it bleeds, you can still kill it…
The Weird West is full of grim and twisted trails, where the boogeyman isn’t just a story parents tell misbehaving children. And fresh—or not so fresh—horrors are spawned from the depths of Hell with frightening regularity.
For cowpokes who’ve become jaded gunning down walkin’ dead and plugging the occasional jackalope, Grim Prairie Trails rounds up 19 of these horrors for use in tormentin’ the heroes anew. Best of all, each monster includes a full Savage Tale so it won’t take long to get on the trail. Best mind what’s lurkin’ around the next bend, amigo!
So what are you gettin’ for your wooden nickels?
- 19 rascals, varmints, and critters ready to drop into any Deadlands campaign.
- 19 full Savage Tales with all the maps, descriptions, and vital statistics a Marshal needs to bring them to life.
- Stats for Weird West archetypes like cowboys, gamblers, and lawmen.
- Stats for mundane—and dangerous—fauna found Out West, like cougars, boars, and bears…oh my!
- The PDF is fully bookmarked, indexed, and cross-referenced to make tablet and screen navigation a snap.