From the back of the book:
TERROR IN THE ARCTIC CIRCLE!
Achtung! Cthulhu brings you a two-fisted wartime roleplaying game setting packed full of fiendish Nazis, terrifying ancient mysteries, legendary war machines, and enough writhing tentacles to fill ten Reichstags!
The Trellborg Monstrosities is a standalone adventure for both hardened Savage Worlds veterans and newcomers alike and is set in 1943 as the tide of war is finally turning against the Nazi war machine. It is the first of our new standalone 'Adventure Series' for Achtung! Cthulhu that will be released as a compilation in Spring 2014.
Join a band of heroic investigators, including resistance partisans and British special forces, as they plunge deep behind enemy lines on the frozen Norwegian- Finnish border to confront an ancient horror and a terrifying artefact which could alter the course of the war. Based on The Trellborg Monstrosities, the horrifying novella by John Houlihan—also available from Modiphius Entertainment!
Inside you will find everything that you need for hours of gripping roleplaying adventure including:
- A standalone multi-part adventure for hours of spine-chilling play.
- Detailed maps of the frozen border of Norway and Finland, the village of Trellborg, and an abandoned Nazi camp with separate handout files.
- Four pre-generated investigator characters to get you straight into the action.
- Rules for new skills, spells and equipment.
- Includes the 65 Page Novella 'The Monstrosities at Trellborg' by John Houlihan
Requires the Savage Worlds rulebook to play.