From publisher blurb:
Embark an an Arabian adventure of swashbuckling, sword, and sorcery!
When a princess is kidnapped by an evil sorcerer, the Sultan of Juman offers bold adventurers rich rewards for her safe return. But the sorcerer of the island of Volupa is well protected. Pirates, monsters, and the very sea itself seem to protect his island from unwanted heroics. The jungle island itself is said to be teeming with monstrosities assembled by the sorcerer to protect his sanctum. This swashbuckling adventure will require all the cunning and high-flying action the heroes can muster!
In addition to an Arabian adventure of swashbuckling heroics, this product features:
- A 6-page landscape format GM’s screen full of useful information for running Honor + Intrigue for both GMs and Players alike.
- 8 new Dueling Styles for use with any Honor + Intrigue campaign including:
- Wilhelm Tell (crossbow)
- Badiya Siklon (“Desert Cyclone”, paired scimitars)
- Baaz Ke Panje (“Falcon’s Talon”, scimitar and knife)
- Fedai (heavy scimitar)
- Fate’s Favorite (for one armed with sheer luck)
- Kurash (wrestling)
- Yilan Azidiş (“Serpent’s Fang”, paired knives)
- Yıldırım (“Lightning”, scimitar)
- And advice for augmenting “The Eastern Style” from Honor + Intrigue.
- New Middle Eastern equipment including the kris, kukri, talwar, heavy scimitar, and chainmail armor
- 8 sample PCs so you can dive right into the adventure. There is even advice on how to customize this adventure for certain PCs to personalize the game.