From publisher blurb:
Children of the Wode describes the harsh, darklands west of the City-States of Vallinar—lands that dominate most of southern Midgard. It describes the refined society lying in the heart of an otherwise wild and violent kingdom, one that the citizens of the City-States of Vallinar rightly fear. This volume describes, in detail, the unforgiving ælves and the reasons they strive against the East’s progress. It also describes the Aryandai, one of the youngest and strangest of Rhune: Dawn of Twilight’s varied races—detailing what these wild, tribal alien spider-kin do and believe.
This book includes:
- Extensive information about both the ælves and the Aryandai, including new racial traits for both.
- The Nightspinner - A new ninja archetype.
- The True Night Augur - A new oracle archetype.
- Information on the Well of Wyrd, including Feats and traits unique to Rhune!
- The Weavlings, the holy guardians of Velluna-Akka's sacred web!
- The Shadow Stalker - a new ranger archetype.
- The Arachnomancer - a new summoner archetype.
- The Servant of Summer Night - a new prestige class for those who channel divine magic.
- Three new factions for GMs to challenge players with!
- A whole host of new magic, including new spells, new magic items, the Wyrd clerical domain, and the Moon oracle mystery!
- Evocative art by Rhune: Dawn of Twilight artists Terry Maranda and Hugo Solis!
Like Children of the Hammer, this book provides both players and GMs with a powerhouse of new options for their Rhune game! Anyone with an interest in building characters with ties to the mysterious moon or who have a love of spider magic will find this book invaluable, making it an ideal expansion for ANY campaign setting!