Companions of the Firmament is a supplement that is compatible with the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game. It provides support for both game masters and players to take to the skies in their fantasy games with flying mounts and develop rewarding stories for campaigns.
- The Wyrm Rider archetype for Cavaliers to have a customized domesticated dragon as their companion.
- The Sky Pilgrim archetype for Monks that focus on utilizing the element of air for exploration, offense and defense.
- Expanded list of flying companions for Druids and Rangers.
Companion structured rules for creatures such as the Pegasus, Griffon, and Giant Eagle.
- Domesticated flying mounts for any character that are scaled to level so that the entire party can have adventures in the sky.
- Gear specific for use in flight.
- Elaboration and extended rules to cover where the existing ruleset fall silent in regard to flying.
- Advice and optional rules for dealing with flight in campaigns at any level.
Companions of the Firmament gives you the tools to outfit either a single player or an entire party with a flying mount which has been designed and tested to work with the existing system. It provides advice for game masters to shape their campaigns and adventures so that the wonder and excitement of flight can be brought to a campaign, and avoid unexpected surprises that circumvent challenges.