[Taken from the back cover text and the publishers site.]
Welcome, oh noble stranger, to a land of flying carpets, bound jinn, glittering palaces, scheming wizirs, regal sphinxes, and trap-laden tombs bloated with fabulous treasure!
Freed from enslavement under the jinn five centuries ago by Suleiman the Great, the races of Al-Shirkuh, the Land of Fire, have prospered. Here, amid the endless sands and crumbling ruins of long-forgotten empires, stand glittering cities and verdant oases.
But Al-Shirkuh is changing. The temperature grows colder, the rains fall less often, and the desert is encroaching on the fertile lands. The jinn, once defeated, are gathering their strength; fire giants are raiding with impunity; the naga have returned to reclaim their homeland; and the withered undead of Hekata stir in their majestic pyramids.
Welcome indeed to Land of Fire, the first major geographic expansion to Hellfrost setting.
Inside this volume you will find:
- Five player character races.
- Rules for creating native characters.
- Details on the Devoted and Faithful, the twin creeds of the desert folk.
- Descriptions and rules of the 12 major gods and six magical traditions of Al-Shirkuh.
- New setting rules for surviving the burning sands.
- A detailed gazetteer exploring the major realms, cities, and sites.
- A bestiary stocked full of desert-dwelling creatures.
- A full-color map of the great desert.
To use this book, the Game Master requires the Savage Worlds core rules, Hellfrost Player's Guide and
Hellfrost Bestiary. A player needs only the Hellfrost Player's Guide.