From publisher blurb:
Ride Hard and Loot Everything!
In Midgard’s Rothenian Plain, the dangers are everywhere: slavers, demonic warlock, raiding centaur bands, bandits and . But on the open grasslands, it is easy to make a life of banditry and adventure as well, for a fresh start is just over the horizon.
The centaur shamans, human horsemen, and elvish archers of the Plains are all justly famous for their skill and daring. Join their ranks with new archetypes, all-new gear, marvelous spells, and more than 100 new options for Pathfinder RPG!
This 31-page collection of materials provides players with a regional overview of the Plain and its tribes and rulers, plus a wide range of new powers and options for any Pathfinder RPG campaign, including:
- Centaur and Ravenfolk racial traits, feats, and magic
- New archetypes for Barbarian, Druid, Fighter, Paladin, and Shaman PCs
- New spells and magic items including the magic of the Kariv gypsies and alternate human racial traits, new Lightning and Sky subdomains, and charms, summonings, and curses
- A new sorcerous bloodline, the Stormraven
- 26 new traits and 6 new feats including Bleeding Shot, Overthrow, and Pinning Shot
- New Rothenian witch hexes, both minor, major, and grand
- 8 new magic items including the wolf cloak and illusory glamour rings, plus 4 new magical arrows
- An overview of the region, with its nomads, its slavers, and its customs
Pick up the Player’s Guide to the Rothenian Plains today, and get ready to ride to glory!