From publisher blurb:
A waking nightmare for 4-5 Pathfinder characters of 7th level.
The very land rises up against the PCs as they hike deep into country cursed by the ferocity of an ancient evil. Whilst retracing the route of a bygone army to recover a lost artifact, the party discovers that nightmares, monsters, and Nature itself strive to bar the way. Will the adventurers overcome their deepest fears to triumph, or do they lack the courage, skill and perseverance to walk the dark road?
Also included in “To Walk the Dark Road”:
- A wilderness trek that will challenge the PCs survival skills and overland travel expertise.
- Three new magic items (flayed feet of the druid, hands of the druid and mask of the druid) that test the limits of what risks your PCs are willing to take for power and embody the darkness of the road on which they travel.
- A minor artifact, the Tear of the Mother, that may provide seeds for further adventures.
- Adventure Hooks for parties of all alignments, with multiple options to resolve the fate of the Tear of the Mother.
- Suggestions and tips on building suspense and controlling the pace of the adventure, with notes on how to handle parties of 6 or more or those of slightly higher APLs.