A boy is missing. A desecrated temple outside of town was the last place anyone wanted to look. Now, the boy's father and the people of Varatolo have scrounged up enough money to hire an adventuring party to search for the boy. Dark and forbidding, the ancient temple has fallen to ruin. Do you have the courage to scour through the darkness, deep into the past of the Wyldelands? Can you return with the boy safely, or will you succumb to what evil lurks within?
Adventures in Awesfur are a series of adventure modules compatible with the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game and published under the Open Gaming License. The Dark Totem Part 1: The Chantry Keep is intended as an introduction to the setting and the beginning to an ongoing campaign. You may also use this adventure in your own favorite setting and campaign to add an air of dark fantasy or hints of a better past.
This adventure is intended for four or five third-level characters. Also includes printer-friendly PDF with no parchment background!
- Setting information on the world of Awesfur and the Wyldelands!
- Varatolo, the city of Wizards!
- The Blind Basilisk Bar with complete menu, list of services and NPCs to run it!
- Read about the opposed Deities, Galayne and Obirag!
- The Chantry Keep, a fully realized adventure location dripping with history!
- 2 original NPC opponents: Caleb Sutter, the mad ghoul and Seletok, hobgoblin cleric to Obirag!
- A brand new haunt: The Forsaken Forge!
- Full color maps, including full-sized combat maps! Easy as print and play!