Girls Elsewhere is an anthology of settings for the storytelling game, Heroine. Seven game designers contributed to this anthology in order to enable you to tell a broader variety of stories about a more diverse selection of heroic girls. From a dark urban setting incorporating Filipino mythology to a time-travel setting about a Native American forest, this book will stretch your imagination and diversify your defi nition of a heroic girl. Emily Care Boss, Filamena Young, Fraser Ronald, Josh Jordan, Julia B. Ellingboe, Nora Last, and Tobie Abad contributed settings to this book.
Each setting includes:
• Sample Fiction
• A List of Stories that were Inspiration for the Setting
• New Rules for the Heroine Player
• New Rules for the Narrator
• New Rules for the Companion Players
• Two Non-English Name Packs