From publisher blurb:
This is the third installment of our Adventure Path Iconics line, and the eight characters herein are specifically designed for play in a winter-themed Adventure Path. Each character has a full stat block, including campaign traits, a detailed background and personality, and advice on advancement through 4th level. Find one that suits you and you’re ready to play. These characters have been built using a 20-point buy, as many Pathfinder players and GMs prefer it. However, each comes with instructions on how to adjust the stats to a 15-point buy, should your GM wish to use the standard for Paizo’s adventure paths. If your group enjoys an epic fantasy feel for their characters, then adjustments up to a 25-point buy are also available. Whatever your style of play, just a few minor tweaks will have you ready to go.
The iconic consist of four human characters and four unique races from the NeoExodus: A House Divided campaign setting such as:
- Cavian: Creatures of myth, whispered in legend, lost in the mists of history – and now returned for reasons unknown to any but themselves. Such are the cavians, a race of humanoid rodents noted for their incredible psionic abilities.
- Cynean: Crystalline scholars of all things arcane, the cyneans are as mighty in mind as in body. While the psionically inclined might expect the cyneans to share their tendencies, these beings of living crystal are masters of magic, not mentalism. On Exodus, which is both their home and their only known haunt, they can ever be found seeking some mystical secret or long-lost spell.
- Dalrean: Dalrean are a race of sentient, mobile plants. If a treant is a thinking tree, a dalrean is a thinking flower, and indeed, the spellcasters of this race are noted for their astonishing floral ‘spellbuds.’ Dalrean, who live exceedingly long lives, are closely tied to the natural cycles of Exodus.
- Prymidian: Prymidians are regal, red-skinned humanoids. Their stately demeanor and formidable build impress other races and their learning follows suit. The prymidians are a communication and language-inclined race, dedicated to scientific reason, research, expansion of knowledge and discovery. Their culture seeks to know all there is to know in Exodus, and to communicate that knowledge to others. None know better than the prymidians that knowledge truly is power.
These iconic consist of:
- Asta Krigersdottir, Female human barbarian (breaker)
- Viniana Aurcroft, Female human rogue (sniper)
- Dron Farwalker, Male human ranger (guide)
- Jarani Zidane, Male human bard (daredevil)
- Evergreen, Female dalrean witch (hedge witch)
- Gryn Kynon, Male prymidian gunslinger
- Chalu Adsila, Female cavian cleric
- Maqia, Female cynean inquisitor (witch hunter)