From publisher blurb:
This new second edition includes new creatures, new magic, and new optional OSRIC rules not appearing in any other Usherwood Publishing product.
This OSRIC expansion material includes;
- New character race options;
- Dragon Hordling; a tortured half-breed mixture of human and dragon. Use the creature's ability of limited flight and minor breath weapon to your advantage.
- Half-orcs; two new sub-races of orcish original. The more intelligent goblinesque is allowed to become a magic-user of minor power, and the brutish orgre is a berserking behemoth.
- Sarngoch; a mysterious race, taller than humans, and more charismatic than elfs. These demi-humans of noble appearance have an innate ability to cast limited arcane spells. But the magic within them is both a blessing and a curse!
- New character class options;
- The Jack-of-All-Trades; build a character whose skills are as unique as his carefully-crafted personality. Includes skills from the archetypical classes; assassin, cleric, druid, fighter, illusionist, magic-user, paladin, ranger, thief. Even include talents from new Usherwood class; the Vermean Monk.
- The Vermean Bard;not just a single class with a broad range of unrelated skills. The Vermean Bard is a collection 7 different, yet related, minstrel classes;
- Jongleur Magsman; combining both thief and bard skills
- Lorist Priest; combining both cleric and bard skills
- Lorist Ovate; combining both druid and bard skills
- Lyrist Veteran; combining both fighter and bard skills
- Sonneteer Magician; combining both magic-user and bard skills
- Sonneteer Trickster; combining both illusionist and bard skills
- Racaraide Bard; a true adventuring bard
- The Vermean Monk; a new take on the classic First Edition monk is a martial arts master, without the supernatural abilities that can unbalance your campaign.
- Challenge your players with 28 new monsters, including six new species of dragon.
- Reward your players with 10 new magical armor, weapons, and miscellaneous magic items.
- Open adventuring possibilities with Usherwood's take on psionics; re-written from the First Edition appendix. These rules governing psionics are more spell-like in the way they are handled, and more easily incorporated into your campaign. This section also includes 14 psionically-sensitive monsters to challenge the would-be mentalists in your group.
Inspired by the Usherwood Adventures campaign setting, the material contained in the Usherwood Adventures Expansion for OSRIC is completely setting-agnostic, and easily adaptable to your campaign world. 122 pages of new material, much of it never published previously, and only to be made available in this publication.