From publisher blurb:
Enjin Obscura is a complete steampunk RPG set in the fantasy world of Durma, a world riven by ancient magics and teetering on the brink of the Etheric Revolution. Steeped in themes of conflict and liberty the players can become champions or enemies of this new age as they face monsters and horrors, intrigue and tyrants, the Impyrial Inquisiton and the pirates.
- 9 Backgrounds from the Impyrial Rule of Keddis to the eastern isle of Xhia, the Mezzi City-States, the Tribes and more.
- 6 Concept Trades to build your character around; Warrior, Outrider, Scholar, Scavenger, Enjineer, or Lost Ones.
- Advantages to tailor your character from supernatural abilities to scientific objects, patrons, friends and wealth.
- The sciences to explore including Clockwork, Chemystry, Mechanism and Mechanical Adjustments implanted into your flesh!
- Magical spells, rituals and artefacts of the Lost Ones.
- And the Airships!
- A complete introduction to the world and setting, including bestiary, flora, climate, disease and trade.
- A simple 1D10 rules system.