From publisher blurb:
Olympus Mons is a universe book for Stellar Wind and provides a setting GMs can use to give flavor to their campaigns.
With a touch of Ayn Rand, a touch of Heinlein and a slightly larger touch of Poul Anderson as inspiration, Olympus Mons is set in a time when the solar system is settled; great fusion-powered "scoop ships" travel back and forth between the stars; and a powerful, wealthy, terraformed Mars is the center of human civilization.
Olympus Mons includes the following:
- A detailed future history to give your adventures a rich back story
- Descriptions of a new type of human: the Martian
- Information on the government of the Solar system
- New technology specific to the setting
- Economics and trade
- Rules on the honorable practice of the Martian duel
- Descriptions of culture and society
- Descriptions of the inhabited worlds of the solar system
- Descriptions of humanity's current extrasolar colony worlds
Be aware that Olympus Mons is a setting for GMs who want their SF particularly hard. It does not include alien races or faster than light space travel.