From publisher blurb:
Freed from an eternity as statues by a mysterious stranger, the party must find a way to escape the lair of the foul medusa sorcerer that turned them to stone. Though she is long since dead, her home still contains numerous guardians and challenges for the party to overcome.
Beginnings One: Grotto of Snakes is the first in a new series of adventures that offer original ways to start a new campaign with 1st level characters, avoiding the clichéd “you all meet up in the tavern”.
The module includes:
- An exciting adventure for newly created 1st level characters, set within the lair of a dead medusa.
- Detailed and clear maps in an easily printed format.
- A fully detailed NPC – Nysta the tiefling rogue.
- An extensive random statue table, allowing the GM to quickly describe the appearance of any statue in the adventure.
- Details on how to adapt the adventure for 2nd or 3rd level parties, including additional stat blocks for all the encounters, already advanced to suitable challenge ratings.
Grotto of Snakes is a Pathfinder Roleplaying Game compatible adventure for four 1st level characters using the Medium XP advancement track.
This adventure can easily be adapted to fit into any campaign world.
Upon completing the adventure the characters should be well on their way to 2nd level.