From publisher blurb:
A medium is willingly possessed by a raging ghost to lure it into a magical trap. An occultist bribes a satyr lord into granting him mastery over stormy skies and hardened hearts. A queen makes bloody sacrifices to fiendish masters for perpetual life. All use covenant magic.
Legendary Classes: Covenant Magic from David Nicholas Ross introduces covenants, secretive bargains allowing characters of any class to draw on the supernatural gifts of spirits such as fey, outsiders, and undead. This book also introduces mediums, true masters of covenant magic who can contact spirits, call on a spirit guide for supernatural attacks, empower allies and hinder foes with spell-like abilities, and enter a trance that unlocks covenants without a price and enhances their toughness and magical might.
This book contains the following:
- The medium base class, specializing in one of 11 influences such as Angelic Choirs, Restless Souls, or the Unseelie Court.
- Favored class options for mediums of nearly any race.
- A new spell, expel spirits, for mediums and witches.
- Covenant magic rules, including five new feats for characters of any class.
- 60 covenants.
- Optional rules for alternative covenant offerings, such as years of life.