From publisher blurb:
Nestled in the center of a recently fallen outpost, this command center was bombarded and then overrun by an enemy army. Though the army itself moved on seeking bigger targets shortly after the outpost fell, a small garrison of soldiers were left to hold the outpost and ensure that no one returned to reclaim it. They are still here, and your players must find some way to defeat them.
This is a 1"=5' battle map of a destroyed command center for use in miniature gaming. Features of this map pack include:
- 66" x 66" in size. That's 5.5' x 5.5' in case you don't want to do the math!
- Snowy version - Since this map was originally envisioned in a snowy area, the original environment is included.
- Grassy version - If the time and/or environment of your game doesn't call for a snowy area, a grass version is included.
- Black and White version - A more printer friendly black and white version is included to keep printing costs down.
- Included map key to help you understand the command center better.
- A sample of the VTT version of this map is also included as a free bonus!
This map is a replica of a smaller virtual table top version found in the VTT Campaign Maps Volume I map pack. Because I had to create this map from scratch (since the original was far too small for miniature gaming), some details may have changed between that map and this one.